- Mix proportion: Polymyx/isocyanate 100/55-60
- Creaming time: sec. 10-18
- Touchable time: sec. 200-200
- Free rise density: kg/m3 48-55
- Mould density: kg/m3 55-60
- Color: White
A specially developed hollow microsphere that can be used as an inorganic carrier material. It replaces traditional carrier materials such as silica, calcium carbonate, talcum powder and clay for demanding applications. These low density particles can be used in a variety of industries to reduce costs, improve end product properties and reduce mass.